Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Concerts

List of Concerts that I have attended
In no particular order.

The Police Synchronicity
Sparks New wave 80's band
Thompson Twins New wave 80's band
Sammy Hagar Red Rocker
AC/DC Who made who?
The Monkees They made a comeback in the middle 80's
Kenny G Worst concert I have ever been to
REM Those guys rocked!
Carlos Santana 2nd Worst concert I have ever been to
Reba McEntire Sometimes good sometimes not so good
Brooks & Dunn Always good
Colin Raye Excellent Concert
Alan Jackson Excellent
Martina McBride She's good
Clint Black First date My wife and I went on Black&Wy tour
Wynona Judd First date My wife and I went on Black&Wy tour
Travis Tritt I think he opened for Reba very good
The Eagles Ten Years later tour Awsome!
Celine Dion Wife dragged me to this While we were dating Celine was very good.
Michael Bolton Wife dragged me to this While we were dating... well at least Celine was very good.

No comments: