Friday, October 14, 2005

Tripple C's Rock! Why?

Chocolate Chip Cookies Rock!
What a profound statement. (well maybe not)
Actually I think that I have liked chocolate chip cookies for as long as I can remember.
Home made are the best.
Yes I actually bake them myself sometimes.
You haven't enjoyed life untill you've had three boys under 10 help you bake cookies in the kitchen.
Macadamia nuts make a good cookie better.
They gotta be made with real sugar, real brown sugar, and fresh flour, otherwise you can taste it in the final product.

Chocolate chip cookies are best fresh out of the oven.
I like to freeze the rest of cookies after they are baked, then you can put one or two in a toaster oven to warm them up for a late night snack.... NICE


I don't care for store bought cookies.
Never buy them.
I've tried the pre-made dough, and while it's nowhere close to the real thing, it will do in a pinch.

No comments: